How to Navigate this Site

 I've created this website in blog format so it would be easy for viewers to navigate. Everything is located on the home page according to the title. Each section is based on a different topic on culturally responsive teaching including resources, citations, and other texts. The posts are in the order of when I published them, but it helps to start with the Overview post and the culturally responsive video, then explore from there I apologize for the way the posts look before you click on them, but they should be formatted the right way when you click on them so don't be alarmed. I hope you found this useful to you and enjoy reading my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

References

Teaching a Wide Range of Artists

Overview of Culturally Responsive Teaching